Affirmly is the positive affirmations app that I have created in conjunction with Papyrus Labs.
"I use affirmations a great deal, both in my coaching with clients as well as in my personal life. They are an amazing tool for self-development!"
Affirmly is based on the idea that we can change or reality by changing the way we think. Affirmations are positively phrased statements that you repeat to yourself during your day. They create change in your mind-set at a sub-conscious level. Repeated often enough, you start to feel, behave and experience life differently. This can lead to a whole new life. For just a few minutes, throughout your day, you can see remarkable shifts in your life.
Thoughts are powerful - By thinking differently you can change your life - it is that simple!
Focusing on a positive phrase each day helps you break the destructive cycle of negative thinking.
I created the selection of positive affirmations to work at the core of issues including stress, anxiety, depression and fertility, and lead to an improved mental and emotional state. It is important when working with positive thought to do just that - try and avoid any statement set in the negative. The statements in each deck have been crafted to reach the sub-conscious mind in an optimum way. They are short, gentle, easy to recall and positively-phrased to have optimum effect.
- There are 19 decks to choose from covering all aspects of your life.
- Ability to select a card deck for an area of your life you wish to improve.
- The app is intuitive and uses gesture-based interactions. Shake and swipe to get a different card when you wish to choose another one.
- Each deck of affirmations has been designed to be specific, set in the present tense and work on a subconscious level.
- Receive a complete new affirmation each day with push notifications to remind you. (I love this new feature)
- Track your progress with Mindful Minutes by enabling it within the app.
CARD DECK TOPICS
- There are internally focussed topics of development to help with stress, anxiety and depression and include: peace, compassion, love, self-love, self-esteem, relationships.
- There are external areas of focus including: health and fitness, career and success.
- For women, there are topics including: fertility, pregnancy, breast-feeding and parenting.
For more information, download the app from the app store or visit https://affirmly.app/