I love Cauliflower! It is such a versatile vegetable and lends itself to so many dishes. This curried version goes well alongside a chicken or fish dish or as a stand alone healthy lunch or snack. It is also relatively quick to make.
1 Cauliflower head
2 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Wash and dry the cauliflower head and then remove the central part of the cauliflower, without breaking the florets.
- Slice the florets into strips and set aside.
- Place the Curry Powder, Turmeric, salt and Olive Oil into a bowl and mix.
- Using a basting brush, lightly paint some of the curry mixture onto a baking tray.
- Place the cauliflower onto the tray, ontop of the painted mixture and then use the remaining mixture to paint the top of the cauliflower.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in a pretty plate.
Serve as a side dish for 4 people