230g Tenderstem Broccoli
300g Brussels Sprouts
50g Flaked Almonds
1Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp Dried Oreganum
Black pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Trim the ends off the Brussels Sprouts and then wash and dry the vegetables.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl and add the olive oil, oreganum and seasoning. Mix through with your hands to lightly coat.
- Place the Brussels Sprouts on a baking tray and roast for 5 minutes.
- Add the Broccoli and roast for 6 minutes.
- Add the almonds to the baking tray, by sprinkling over the veg and roast everything for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place in a pretty plate.
Serve as a side dish for 4 people